Senior Consultant (m/f) for Environmental, Health and Safety Audits, Performance & Assurance, Switzerland
ERM Switzerland is seeking an experienced
Senior Consultant (m/f) for Environmental, Health and Safety Audits
- You will perform compliance and management system audits in the field of environmental protection, occupational safety and risk management and will document them, both in German and English
- You will be in charge of writing innovative, technically excellent and competitive proposals
- You will support the management of complex, international auditing projects and coordinate audit teams from ERM’s global network
- You will support the delivery of audit program design workshops
- You will support the development of trainings both for internal staff in ERM and for clients
- You will built up strong long-term client relationships based on your technical excellence
- You will be aware of new or changed EHS legislation and understand the implications of these companies
- You will be part of our interdisciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and skills. Performance based bonus scheme.
- Participation in training and career development program
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company with huge potential career growth
- Exposure to high-end EHS and risk management consulting
Join us and apply on online. All resumes/submittals must be in English.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
- Your are ambitious, self-motivated and have the aspiration to take the technical leadership for further growing the compliance auditing team
- You bring along several years of expertise in the consulting sector and fully understand the business model of a successful auditing practice
- Your professional experience is built upon a good degree in Engineering, Environmental or Natural Science or alternatively an equivalent degree in another course of study combined with profound professional experience in the field of occupational safety and environmental protection
- Preferably you have a formal qualification in occupational safety
- High proficiency in German and English, verbal and written, other languages are a plus
- High willingness to travel and flexibility
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: