Account Executive Mid-Market (M/F/D)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market to join our highly successful Team in Düsseldorf.
The Sales Team is responsible for successfully selling the EcoVadis value proposition to target accounts and inbound leads within the DACH territory.
In this role you will:
- Close new Enterprise business consistently at or above quota level
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online and in-person meetings
- Become an expert in CSR and Sustainable Procurement
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions
- Develop business in your assigned region through Account Based Sales Development
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 2+ years of selling experience managing the full sales cycle. Previous B2B sales experience is a plus, SaaS environment preferred
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Fluency in German (C2 or native) and advance English (B2) is a must to be eligible for this role
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment and/or Human Rights will be preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks
If you are interested, please send us a cover letter to tell us more about yourself!
- Proficiency in MS is a must, knowledge on Salesforce is a plus (other CRMs will also be taken into consideration),
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
What we’re offering
- An exceptional working environment that values your initiative, your ideas and your character
- The possibility to actively contribute to the success of an exciting project
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic and diverse team from 40+ countries
Videos To Watch
share this job
Share to WeChat
Copy the link and open WeChat to share.
Copy to clipboardOpen WeChat
Share to WeChat
Use Scan QR Code in WeChat and click * * * to share.