At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 79 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak.
That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional
Partner Management Team Lead (gn)
to join us in our Berlin office.
You will coach and inspire a team of 6 Partner Managers and report to the Head of Success Germany. Your task is to nurture an environment where your team members can take responsibility for their performance and personal development. The team is focused on retention, optimization and communication with our partners (stores) on the platform, inspiring them towards more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission.
- You drive the results of your team and track important performance metrics
- You maintain the excellent quality of our current partners while encouraging, inspiring and empowering them towards more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission
- You manage approximately 400 - 500 partners
- You work with the Head of Success in delivering a team strategy and focus on long term collaborations with partners
- You set up proactive processes to deliver better service to our partners, an amazing customer experience and optimize the number of meals saved for partners on our platform
- You ensure knowledge and best practices sharing between the Partner Managers, Sales, Marketing and the Key Account Management team, locally and globally
- You have experience (1 year +) in building and leading a team in a commercial role such as Account Management or Relationship Management
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1) and German (C2)
- You are experienced in using a CRM tool
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills
- You are process-focused, continuously documenting and improving processes, sharing learnings with the global team
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1050+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.