Climate Analytics ist ein gemeinnütziges Institut, das 2008 mit dem Ziel gegründet wurde, wissenschaftliche und politische Aspekte des Klimawandels auf interdisziplinärer Ebene zu verbinden. Eine der Hauptaktivitäten besteht darin, wissenschaftliche Erkenntnisse auf den Gebieten von Klimawandel, Klimapolitik und deren Auswirkungen während der internationalen Klimaverhandlungen den ‘Am Wenigsten Entwickelten Ländern’ (LDCs) und den ‘Kleinen Insel-Staaten’ (SIDS) zur Verfügung zu stellen.
Der Hauptsitz von Climate Analytics ist in Berlin, weitere Büros sind in New York (USA), Lomé (Togo) und Perth (Australien). Climate Analytics ist vollständig projektfinanziert und hat derzeit mehr als 80 Mitarbeiter weltweit, davon ungefähr 45 in Berlin. Es erwartet Sie ein hoch qualifiziertes, internationales, junges und motiviertes Team.
Find a German version of this job offer on our website.
- A job with purpose. With us, you work in a team of dedicated people and can use your skills to make a positive contribution to our work in the area of climate change protection.
- You will get to know the entire process in the Global Operations Team and be more than just a cog in the wheel.
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere in an international team in Berlin. Our offices are located near Moritzplatz in the heart of lively Kreuzberg, surrounded by a dynamic startup scene. Currently, most of our colleagues work from home.
- For the time being, we offer a two-year fixed-term contract. There is the prospect of an extension and we are interested in a long-term collaboration.
- In addition to a salary in line with the market, we pay your job ticket AB and offer a company pension plan.
We are looking for a dedicated Human Resources Officer to support our Human Resources team. The team consists of 3 people in Berlin and is supported by colleagues in the international offices. The working location is Berlin.
As a Human Resources Officer you will support our Global Operations Team and work closely with the Head of Human Resources.
- You will support the mostly English-speaking staff in our offices in Berlin, New York, Lomé, Perth and worldwide in all HR-related issues.
- You manage HR projects in close cooperation with the Head of Human Resources and the executive board.
- You revise and develop HR policies and support us in optimizing and implementing personnel processes.
- You are in close contact with the office managers in the overseas offices to harmonize our HR processes and policies internationally.
- You coordinate our recruitment processes and work together with the respective departments.
- You create contracts, certificates and attestations and support the personnel administration.
- You think along, share your ideas and support the Global Operations Team in all general tasks.
Ideally, you have the following qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on human resources management or a comparable qualification
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a comparable position
- Experience with the implementation of human resources projects
- Our working language is English, fluent oral and written skills in German and English are therefore a prerequisite, good knowledge of French is an advantage
- Discretion, empathy and openness
- An accurate, structured, independent and reliable way of working
- Intercultural experience and corresponding sensitivity as well as the ability to provide good, virtual support to colleagues* in other parts of the world
- Very good knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel required
Application Deadline: 29 September 2021
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Berlin, Germany
Requirements: EU citizen or existing work permit
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and a list of three referees in PDF format by 29 September exclusively using the application form. Applications by email or by post can unfortunately not be processed.
Please indicate in your cover letter your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
For further information send your questions via email to Claudia Neumann (firstname.lastname@example.org).