EU Project Manager
European Bioplastics e.V.
European Bioplastics e.V. (EUBP) is the industry association representing the entire value chain of the bioplastics industry in Europe. The sector is a key driver of innovation in the bid to transform Europe’s economy into a more sustainable, circular, and resource-efficient bioeconomy. Public and private schemes are funding the research and development efforts that are necessary to enhance and share the knowledge on innovative sustainable solutions.
Currently, EUBP is involved in a number of H2020 and BBI-JU projects as consortium partner and serves on the Advisory Boards of several on-going EU and national research projects.
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Project Manager for EU-funded research projects to become part of our team in Berlin or Brussels.
Your role & responsibilities include:
- Managing the implementation of our EU funded research projects and making sure we follow through with project timelines,
- Managing our tasks and responsibilities in current EU project involvements, including leading activities in communication & dissemination, in regulatory affairs & standardisation, and in network building,
- Drafting of content and deliverables required in the project agreements,
- Presenting EUBP and our EU project involvements at events e.g., posters or presentations,
- Supporting EU project administration, including preparation of financial and activity reports,
- Supporting communication to third parties and stakeholders on our EU project involvement, and driving the formulation of new partnerships,
- Drafting applications and technical proposals for the acquisition of future EU funded project opportunities.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on the level of experience,
- A part-time contract (25-30 hrs/week) negotiable with the possibility to extend to full-time (under German or Belgian law, depending on location),
- A positive working atmosphere within a small, young, and motivated team (mostly based in Berlin) and international environment,
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home,
- Team building events and subsidies for public transport.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- Academic background with a Bachelor or/and a Master’s degree, preferably in natural or social sciences, economics, European studies, or related subjects,
- Excellent English knowledge,
- At least 3 years of project management experience is preferred, experience in EU budgeting accountancy and financing is a strong asset,
- Responsibility, consistency, and adherence to strict deadlines,
- Excellent command of MS Office,
- Excellent administrative, organisational, and communication skills,
- Knowledge of the bioeconomy and in particular the bioplastics sector will be considered a strong asset.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, a cover letter, and details of two persons who can be contacted for references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "EU Project Manager EUBP-Application" in the subject line. The applications will be processed in full confidentiality.
The deadline for applications is 20 May 2022.
- European Bioplastics e.V.
- Hasso von Pogrell
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: