Product Owner (gn)
Planblue is growing and so are our products. You will play a key role in continuously improving and evolving our products, creating a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
What you'll be doing
You will be the latest great addition to our User Experience team and the Product Owner for our ‘dry’ products. You will work closely with the CTO, UX lead, user researcher and the software team. Your focus will be to fuse research insights, business goals and technical requirements into a product roadmap for existing and future software products.
Besides this you will
- Specify the product vision and roadmap considering the value for our users and our business goals.
- Be responsible for product delivery in line with the roadmap and its milestones.
- Write user stories based on user research insights.
- Prioritize items in our product backlogs. Specifying the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
- Help the product team to deliver the right features and enhancements to drive user and business value.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience working as a product owner or product manager within product design teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A solid toolkit and methods that help you along the path from problem to a solution delivered and adopted (prioritization, slicing and aligning scope, planning and estimation etc.).
- Ability to lead through and create progress when things aren’t clear or profoundly change within a short amount of time.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in working in a startup environment and/or agile working setup.
- Experience in hardware development and/or machine learning processes
- Experience in working on complex, B2B-oriented software products for a niche audience.
What we offer
- A salary between € 55k and € 60k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
Are you excited?
We totally understand that, so are we! By joining us you can play an active role in changing the way the world views the ocean. Enthusiastic by the idea that your work will directly impact our products? Then we’d love to hear from you!
→ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
→ We value the diversity of our colleagues. People with disabilities are currently underrepresented in our company. We want to change that. For this reason, we are part of the Inklupreneur project and strongly encourage people living with disabilities to apply. We have the facilities and flexibility. We will support you in the working environment.
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: