Senior Data Scientist (gn)
We have the ambition to become a world-leader in providing data on the health of our oceans. To accomplish this, we need you.
You’ll be unlocking the potential of the unique data we provide and show the unshown to our customers so they can make better decisions for our planet. You’ll add tons of knowledge about your field to our team and with this, you bring planblue further.
What you'll be doing
- Developing state-of-the-art algorithms for processing hyperspectral and other imaging data
- Exploring and evaluating datasets, analysing the results and communicating your insights to different stakeholders
- Working on a full AI pipeline: from the collection of raw data until the delivery of the final product to the customer
- Creating new ways to communicate data-driven insights
- Turning explorative methods into fully automatable data products
- Defining & executing the data science roadmap together with the rest of the team
What you bring
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Hands-on experience with image processing & machine learning algorithms and deploying them in a production environment
- Familiarity with Python and its various data processing/AI toolkits (Tools we use are: numpy, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- You like to learn and know how to prioritize. You enjoy challenging yourself and love to work in a dynamic, growing environment.
Bonus points if you have
- Team lead experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with hyperspectral, optical and/or or satellite data processing (i.e. Sentinel)
What we offer
- A salary between €54k and €60k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: