People & Culture Lead (gn)
We have exciting times ahead of us at planblue. We’re ready to scale and need you to help us grow our team from 10+ to 50+ people in the coming years. You will be our one and only People & Culture person. A big part of this role will be about attracting, hiring & retaining talent. We see you as our culture bearer, the go to person for all things people related and you’ll foster the culture that we’re so proud of.
What you'll be doing
You will make sure we become a true employer of choice, by designing and delivering on our People & Culture plan. With your creativity and great people skills, you will take the employee experience at planblue to the next level.
On a day-to-day basis this means
- Nurture our culture by organising team activities and other initiatives that bring us together.
- Define and optimize our People & Culture processes.
- Responsible for the recruitment process from A-Z: defining profiles, writing job ads, sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, negotiating job offers and hiring!
- Coordinate & facilitate our onboarding activities, ensuring a welcoming, fun & informative experience for new joiners.
- Go-to person for all HR related questions.
- Responsible for all our employee administration, contracts, letters, payroll input, etc.
- Guardian of diversity & inclusion – we pride ourselves for our diverse team and actively work on inclusivity. You’ll play a leading role in this.
- Employer branding! You will put planblue on the map as a fantastic place to work, in collaboration with the communication & design team.
What you bring
- Experience in recruitment and/or other People (HR) areas
- Great feeling for forming & living a brand
- Your communication skills are on point – you speak & write fluently in English, love to write appealing content and like presenting our company
- Self-organised, creative and hands-on
- You’re eager to advance/learn more in the people field
Bonus points if you
- Have worked in a startup environment before
- Speak and write German.
What we offer
- A salary between € 40k and € 54k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
Are you excited?
We totally understand that, so are we! By joining us you can play an active role in changing the way the world views the ocean. Enthusiastic by the idea that your work will directly impact our products? Then we’d love to hear from you!
→ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
→ We value the diversity of our colleagues. People with disabilities are currently underrepresented in our company. We want to change that. For this reason, we are part of the Inklupreneur project and strongly encourage people living with disabilities to apply. We have the facilities and flexibility. We will support you in the working environment.
- PlanBlue GmbH
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: