Senior UX / UI Designer (gn)
Our User Experience team is highly committed to design solutions that put a smile on our user’s faces. As our new Senior UX/UI designer you’ll play a pivotal role in realizing this as you will own the design process from A to Z. You are planblue's go-to person for everything regarding visual design.
What you'll be doing
In this highly collaborative role, you will work with our UX lead, Communications Manager, user researcher, product owner and the software team. It will be your mission to create a holistic design system for existing and future software products (Web, iOS and embedded/on-device).
Besides this, you will:
- Create a design system from scratch to guarantee a consistent and captivating user experience across platforms and devices.
- Translate insights from user research into engaging concepts and interface elements.
- Design user interfaces for our current software solutions as part of planblue's agile software development team.
- Take our high-level branding guide and developing it into a detailed brand book.
- Create new and reworking existing design artifacts like presentations, video openers, etc. to ensure a consistent design language in addition to our software products.
- Prepare and executing user testing sessions to continuously improve our understanding of user needs.
- Bring a user-centered perspective to conversations to add value to our products via a design lens.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience working as designer within product design teams.
- Demonstrable experience in building a living design system from scratch.
- A beautiful design portfolio, showcasing a solid foundation in typography, interaction, visual design and branding.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping and user testing to explore design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in collaborating with product owners / managers to develop product features and roadmaps.
- Experience in working on complex, B2B-oriented software products for a niche audience.
- Advanced skills and experience in brand design and brand communication.
What we offer
- A salary between € 44k and € 54k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
Are you excited?
We totally understand that, so are we! By joining us you can play an active role in changing the way the world views the ocean. Enthusiastic by the idea that your work will directly impact our products? Then we’d love to hear from you!
→ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
→ We value the diversity of our colleagues. People with disabilities are currently underrepresented in our company. We want to change that. For this reason, we are part of the Inklupreneur project and strongly encourage people living with disabilities to apply. We have the facilities and flexibility. We will support you in the working environment.
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: