Office Manager & Accountant (gn)
Carbonfuture – we are not only a vision for a sustainable future, but also a tangible business with its operational day-to-day business. For this area, we are looking for an organizational talent who enjoys administrative tasks such as preparatory accounting and who is motivated to manage our office in Freiburg so we all enjoy a great place to work at.
What is in store for you
- Structure and shape all aspects related to accounting and preparatory accounting: invoicing, invoice verification and approval, invoice filing and travel expenses.
- Provide invoices and receipts for our tax office via Datev Unternehmen Online.
- Be the contact person for or our customers, team members and our tax office regarding accounting and related issues.
- Be responsible for the management of our office and the related infrastructure (contact person for the co-working space Grünhof, for telephony contracts, for equipment, IT hardware etc.).
- Collaborate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Be engaged in other administrative tasks such as processing and checking of transactions on the Carbonfuture platform or organizing our incoming postal correspondence (collection, digitization, and filing).
What you bring to the table
- Relevant experience in office management and/or accounting.
- A team player who is loyal and discreet and who loves to take care of a great office environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized – it satisfies you when work processes are well defined.
- Staying calm and structured in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and command of German and English.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools.
- Engaged for the mitigation of the climate crisis.
What we offer
- A challenging and meaningful role in a pre-Series A climate tech startup helping grow the removal industry to gigatonnes and shifting carbon markets toward meaningful climate action.
- A small but rapidly growing, internationally operating team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change.
- We care about the optimal way to solve a problem within startup constraints and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration.
- Flexible working hours.
- German 6 weeks of vacation.
- A great office in downtown Freiburg with the possibility to work occasionally from home.
- A courageous, undogmatic and fair work environment.
- The right place and time: We are in the middle of a rapidly emerging market, where we have the opportunity to become a leading provider of solutions to climate change globally.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is important to us and candidates from cultures and backgrounds underrepresented in VC-backed startups and the climate space are strongly encouraged to apply.
You enjoy administrative tasks and would love to support us in our day-to-day-business while making a real contribution to climate action at a leading startup? Join us!
- Start as soon as possible
- Place of work Freiburg, part-time home office is possible
- Scope of work 70–100%
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Anna Drago, +49 151 15145975 or Tamira Chu, +49 152 21596291
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- carbonfuture GmbH
79106 Freiburg im Breisgau
- Anna Drago, +49 151 15145975 or Tamira Chu, +49 152 21596291
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: