Sustainability Manager (gn) - Licensing
ISCC System GmbH
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is one of the leading certification systems for sustainability, traceability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. More than 5.000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC covers all sustainable feedstocks, including agricultural and forestry biomass, circular materials and renewables. As a no-deforestation standard with a strong commitment to protect forests, high-carbon stock lands and biodiversity, ISCC strives for a world where biomass and other raw materials are produced in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
At ISCC we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team at the ISCC head office in Cologne.
- You will be the first point of contact for our certification system users and certification bodies regarding the implementation of the ISCC certification system. This includes providing detailed information on the key steps of the certification and licensing processes
- You will support ISCC system users (especially brand owners) in the right use and wording of the ISCC on-product logo and sustainability claims
- You will actively contribute to the further development of the ISCC licensing scheme
- You will review and process all license applications
- You will help to continuously improve and develop the ISCC system and license documents
- You will help prepare and hold ISCC training courses
- University degree in business management, economics, law, media studies, circular economy, bioeconomy, chemistry or other related fields
- First working experience in sustainability certification systems, licensing processes or the circular economy and bioeconomy
- Affinity for sustainability topics with a focus on the chemical industry (e.g. plastic recycling, bio-based materials)
- Proven professional experience in high-level customer support, or similar
- Service-oriented thinking and excellent communication and networking capability, especially in international environments
- Excellent language skills in German and English (both written and spoken), additional language skills, especially in French, will be of advantage
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and to prepare professional presentations according to target group
- Excellent problem-solving abilities combined with an independent working style and pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Willingness to contribute to the continuous improvement process and to drive change
- General IT proficiency and very good working knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Independent work
- Flat hierachies
- Intensive Onboarding
- Flexible working times
- Mobile working
- Professional development opportunities
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- Public transport ticket
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you. Please use the link below to apply to this position. We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
- ISCC System GmbH
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: