JS Engineer (m/f/x)
At Green Fusion, we develop software for remote monitoring and optimization of renewable energy systems for buildings.
JS Engineer (m/f/x)
What you will do:
- The first major task would be to build a drag-and-drop interface to create energy system schemas. Therefore you could use a library such as jsPlumb or React Diagrams/something else to create this frontend. This will necessarily include an interface with the backend to show live data from these energy systems and to save preferences about them. We are looking for someone who can own most of the stack on this feature (with guidance).
- Work on either improving or building new features on the energy management system we have built. This will be a roughly 50:50 frontend-to-backend ratio. Our front-end projects are designed by our dedicated UX team and implemented in XD before any coding takes place.
- Work with the frontend team to review pull requests and create a consistent and clean codebase
What we offer:
- A vibrant office in the newly built Creon Campus
- A flat hierarchy with a culture of open and honest feedback
- A friendly working environment with collaboration and teamwork given the highest priority
- Flexible working (partial home office, 4-days a week possible, something else)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- The ability to work on cool technology that helps reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Possibility to work on open-source software
We look forward to receiving your complete application, even if you cannot meet all the requirements.
- Most importantly, a great mentality. The desire to collaborate and create a friendly and effective workplace, as well as being self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Experience with frontend development (e.g. with React, Next.js, Node-RED)
- Backend development (e.g. Node.js, REST API, SocketIO)
Nice to have:
- IoT protocols (OPC-UA, MQTT, etc)
- VPN technologies
- Cloud engineering (AWS EC2 & S3)
- relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- deployment DevOps tasks, full-stack experience
- Green Fusion
16540 Hohen Neuendorf
- Simon Wagenknecht
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: