IT Security Engineer (gn) – Climate Action
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
Our Corporate IT department aims to
- Provide top notch and secure technology to all our employees and maintain it properly,
- Professionally and proactively help our employees with everything they need to do their job,
- Continuously seek standardization, optimization and automation in our processes and IT components.
How We Work
The Corporate IT team is growing rapidly. By joining the team you will get the chance to strongly influence how we work, which technologies we offer and how successful we can be in supporting our internal customers to do their best. We aim at a modern and very friendly way to collaborate in case of customer requests or incidents. Agile methods are applied to all projects with Corporate IT involvement.
Within Corporate IT team we work closely together to make sure that precious know-how is exchanged all the time. We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our internal customers. Predictability and reliability are highly important to us as well.
We currently support
- Windows laptops and MacBooks
- 100% SaaS solutions, especially Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Video conferencing, printing and all other necessary IT office infrastructure
We work in co-located teams but also enable remote work. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
- You have demonstrable knowledge in the field of IT Security and Cloud
- You have 3+ years experience in secure operation of Microsoft Azure and M365
- You will find vulnerabilities in security audits (internal/external) and work on their elimination
- You have experience in any of the fields of
- Log and Event Management
- Hardening of Cloud Infrastructure
- Resolving IT-Security Incidents
- You have experience in the creation of information security and emergency concepts, security guidelines, documents and standards
- You are looking forward hold training courses and workshops for internal colleagues
- You have experience in managing small to medium projects
- You have a strong interest in IT-Security related trends and aim to continuously improve yourself and your work
- You communicate professionally in English
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.
We value transparency, open communication, and maintain a casual and easy-going work environment. ClimatePartner is a growing company in a market with great future prospects. Find out more about working at ClimatePartner at climatepartner.com/careers.
People & Culture
+49 89 1222875-1264
- ClimatePartner GmbH
- Julia Wolf
- +49 89 1222875-1264
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: