Back-End Developer (gn)
Planblue is growing and so are our services. In our agile team, you create cloud APIs and AI automations for our seafloor data that enable our customers to protect the oceans. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
What you'll be doing
- Create software that enables people to understand the state of the seafloor
- Design and implement a clean architecture that turns our (AI) pipelines in superb cloud services
- Define user stories together with the team and realize them in an agile way
- Prototype new technologies and evaluate the outcomes
- Configure and orchestrate cloud services
- Take an active part in shaping our developer culture.
What you bring
- 3+ Years of experience in agile development of production software with Kotlin and/or Java.
- Eagerness to build – you’ll be developing a new product, so creativity and an explorative mindset are key!
- You have great problem-solving skills, and you work well in a team.
- Experience with cloud technologies
- You can deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Degree in computer science
- A solid grasp on functional programming, unit testing and agile way of working
- Mindset of a pragmatic programmer
- Instinct for new technologies, but also a critical view on it
- Experience with AI or geospatial data standards
What we offer
- A salary between € 44k and € 54k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
Are you excited
We totally understand that, so are we! By joining us you can play an active role in changing the way the world views the ocean. Enthusiastic by the idea that your work will directly impact our products? Then we’d love to hear from you!
→ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
→ We value the diversity of our colleagues. People with disabilities are currently underrepresented in our company. We want to change that. For this reason, we are part of the Inklupreneur project and strongly encourage people living with disabilities to apply. We have the facilities and flexibility. We will support you in the working environment.
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: