Product Management Internship
🌳 What we do
We enable forest owners to access carbon markets the easy way. We build software that automatically assesses forests through remote sensing data and simulates its future development to allow us to quantify carbon stock changes over time. Forest owners can store additional carbon in their forest by adopting sustainable forest management practices. Each additional ton of carbon stored generates a "carbon credit". By investing in forest carbon projects, companies can actively contribute to climate protection. Through the sale of carbon credits, forest owners benefit from a recurring income that is reinvested in sustainable forest management.
Read more about the challenges of the carbon market and what we’re doing to address them in our recent TechCrunch article.
😲 About the opportunity
In this high impact role, you work directly with our CPO to best deliver value to both of our key personas.
We're active on a two-sided market: Our target customers are forest owners looking to turn their forest into a certified carbon project and carbon credit buyers who buy carbon credits to compensate for their unavoidable CO2-emissions.
Our product is the heart of the interaction with our customers - both forest owners and corporate carbon credit buyers. From a forest owner’s perspective, getting certified to issue carbon credits should be simple, fast, and affordable and for corporate buyers the purchase of carbon credits should be as effortless, transparent, and high-quality as possible.
✅ Your responsibilities
- You develop an in-depth understanding of our market, customer personas, their problems, jobs-to-be-done, and how we can best deliver value to our key personas.
- You work on the interface between our product, tech, and sales team by systematically collecting insights and feedback from user research and retrieving requirements in collaboration with all stakeholders (e.g. by talking with our sales team or getting feedback from forest owners to our current product offering).
- You will prioritize and drive new product features from early user testing to final implementation with focus on our carbon certification methodology. This includes testing them internally and with our user base.
- You support our CPO in running and improving a smooth product development process, ensuring our OKRs are on track and iterating on quality criteria.
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of requirements in the job description? We believe that it is more important that you are excited about the described job role and want to learn more, than simply fulfilling a list of high-level requirements. We want to hear your story!
- 80331 München
- Pina Earth
- Gesa Biermann
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: