Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e. V.
locations in Dedelow and Paulinenaue.
The research platform "Data Analysis and Simulation" of the ZALF develops tools and infrastructures for the user-friendly application of simulation models and analysis methods in the context of agricultural landscape research and supports the scientists with programming work, with the documentation, provision and maintenance of their models and with the provision of data their operation.
We are offering position on September 01, 2022 at our location in Müncheberg as
- support scientists on development and operation of simulation software
- building a simulation infrastructure at ZALF
- oversee and advice on usage of our HPC cluster
- an interdisciplinary working environment that encourages independence and self-reliance
- classification according to the collective agreement of the federal states (TV-L) up to EG11 (including special annual payment)
- a collegial and open-minded working atmosphere in a dynamic research institution
- a permanent employment is envisioned.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled persons with equal qualifications are favored. Please send your application preferably by e-mail (one PDF file, max. 5 MB; packed PDF documents, archive files like zip, rar etc. Word documents cannot be processed and therefore cannot be considered!) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates, stating the reference number 44-2022 until July 31, 2022 to: Bewerbungen@zalf.de.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: Michael Berg-Mohnicke, Tel. +49 (0) 33432/82-354 or email@example.com.
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if an adequately stamped envelope is attached.
If you apply, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the EU GDPR only for the processing of your application and for purposes that result from possible future employment with the ZALF. Your data will be deleted after six months.
You can find further information at: www.zalf.de/en/ueber_uns/Pages/Datenschutzerklaerung.aspx
- completed university studies with relevant professional experience in the field of computer science
- at least 2-3 years of software development experience
- proficiency in at least one programming language, e.g. Python, C#, Java, Go, C++ or other programming languages
- wide-ranging interest in new technologies and willingness to dive into new topics and languages
- experience with Linux and Windows operation systems
- independent and team-oriented way of working
- good written and spoken English
- Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e. V.
Eberswalder Straße 84
- Herr Michael Berg-Mohnicke
- 033432 / 82-354
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: