Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d) in international development cooperation
GFA Consulting Group GmbH
We are one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world by promoting sustainable development to achieve the SDGs and leveraging opportunities for digital innovation. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission and many others. Since 1982, we have implemented projects in more than 130 countries and have continuously expanded our service offerings, which currently include ten technical business areas and corresponding departments.
The recruiting of suitable experts for tender and projects is one of the essential tasks in our business and a prerequisite for our success.
Join our team in the Recruitment Department in Hamburg as an open-minded Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d) and contribute to our mission to provide quality services worldwide.
As part of the GFA Recruitment Department and in close collaboration with the technical departments, your responsibilities will comprise the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for tenders, projects and studies of different clients
- Addressing candidates proactively by world-wide sourcing and identifying of suitable experts
- Together with your colleagues in the Recruitment Department you will maintain and extend our internal Expert Database
- You will be responsible for the communication with the experts and establish your own network
- You will be responsible for the selection of experts in close collaboration with the colleagues in the technical departments
- You are the contact person for applicants and for your colleagues in the technical departments in all recruiting matters
- You initiate and coordinate personnel marketing events (e.g. organization of job fair appearances)
- You will publish job advertisements for our in-house positions, invite suitable candidates, conduct interviews and advise our technical departments on the selection of our future colleagues
- University degree, preferably in the context of development cooperation, international project management or human resources
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in recruiting or/and in the context of development cooperation or related tasks
- 2 years of relevant experience in the context of international project management are an asset
- Fluency in English, good working knowledge in French, Spanish and/or German is a great asset
- You confidently handle MS Office software (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team spirit and motivational and social skills
- You have the willingness to adopt a flexible working approach and timing in response to existing work load, as well as a passion for recruitment within an international team
We work at the heart of International Cooperation; finding solutions to global challenges through our projects and diverse team of employees from all over the world. In this context, we lay the foundation for you to grow and learn within GFA through continuous skills development and further training.
Our flexible working time model, the possibility to work from home, and our family-orientated company policy facilitate a healthy work-life balance. GFA’s offices are surrounded by nature, despite being easily and quickly accessible from central Hamburg. To promote climate-friendly commuting, we offer a public transport reimbursement program.
The sense of community at GFA is very important to us. We regularly organize social events for people to get to know each other and to provide opportunities for exchange.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV, copies of diplomas and references/certificates) per e-mail to: Regine Reuter, email@example.com
For any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to call +49 40 60306 - 121
- GFA Consulting Group GmbH
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: