(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x)
Want to change the world? At betterplace.org, we do. For real.
betterplace.org is Germany’s largest donation platform. Since 2007, we have been empowering people, non-profit organizations and companies to do good. But in fact, we are much more than an online social marketplace. Together with you, we want to do nothing less than move the world. And we still have a lot planned. Are you with us?
We are looking for a
- Start immediately
- Full Time
- Office in Berlin-Kreuzberg and Home Office
- Limited contract due to parental leave until 31.01.2024, renewal possible.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager at betterplace, you take ownership of several of our digital products and lead one scrum in the Product Owner role. You will work on the product strategy, craft the product vision, define the roadmap, write user stories and prioritise them. You’ll be working together with engineers, designers, data analysts and others to lead the end-to-end product development cycle, including product discovery and delivery.
Analyse user needs and the market to create the product strategy closely together with the Head of Product and the Executive Management
- Create and prioritise hypotheses, drive user research and work with data analysts, UX designers and tech leads to understand user problems and verify ideas
- Lead a scrum development team as the Product Owner. Write, prioritise and accept the user stories the scrum team will deliver
- Build and refine the delivery and opportunity validation backlog and define metrics that measure our success
- Conduct experiments and A/B tests to understand which initiatives will have the most impact on the defined success metrics
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner
- Proven experience in leading a Scrum Team as a Product Owner, ideally with experience in a remote setup (our scrum teams work fully remote)
- Ideally experience within an international set-up and at a high-traffic online marketplace or SaaS product. Experience with fundraising is a plus
- Curiosity and can-do attitude – initiative to dig into the why, what & how
- Analytical mindset and experience in hypothesis and data based product development, e.g., user and market research, validating ideas, experimentation, A/B testing, usability testing, data analysis (knowledge of SQL is a plus)
- Team player, with an ability to connect people and teams to our company vision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS/BA required (technical background preferred)
- High interest and enthusiasm for the civil society sector
- Advanced knowledge of German (C1)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing social marketplace, where more than 180 million euros have already been collected and where a lot of social impact is being done around the world – we are proud of that, and we want that to become much more.
- A great opportunity to become a part of a team of top PM’s learning from one another and contributing to our mission to make the world a better place.
- A place in an open-minded, committed and highly motivated team with an open, appreciative and trusting organizational culture. Read more about us and what you can expect here .
- Lots of freedom, personal responsibility and flexible working hours.
- Central location in Berlin and a flexible home office policy. The product team meets one week per month at the location.
How to apply:
You can easily apply through our online form and upload your CV. Do not include any picture of yourself, but please write a few words about yourself and what made you apply.
- For questions, contact Adèle by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What’s important to us:
We strive to become a more diverse workplace that fosters diversity, openness and mutual respect. Therefore we invite applications from all who are interested, regardless of origin, age, religion, sexual and gender identity, disability and from people with a migration background and People of Colour.
- 10997 Berlin
Schlesische Str. 26, 26
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: