Agile Tester (gn)
Our software team is growing. You’re ready to enable the team to achieve superb product quality with shifting our testing to the left. From the beginning of the initial concept to deployment in the field with customers, your expertise will be an integral part of our development.
What you'll be doing
- Introduce quality procedures from the requirements level until the post-release stage
- Design, develop, carry out and analyse software testing activities for our applications
- Maintain test documentation and create test reports
- Collaborate with the team in reviewing user stories and bug fixing
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA processes, tools, and supporting technologies
- Plan and prepare releases together with the team
- Enable the team to achieve superb product quality
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in agile testing of frontend applications and backend APIs
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- You enjoy working in a team – collaboration and open communication are important to you
- You have an explorative mindset, new challenges inspire you
Bonus points if you have
- Degree in computer science
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Scientific and/or commercial diver qualification
What we offer
- A salary between € 46k and € 60k
- 28 days of annual leave
- A bright office next to a park with free organic coffee, drinks & fruits
- Free diving courses! 🤿
- Access to multiple fitness, yoga and other sports studios (Hansefit)
- Play a pivotal role in building our mission-driven company from the ground up
- Be part of an international & entrepreneurial group of people who emphasize diversity & collaboration
- Opportunity to learn & grow your skills and network through (personal) coaching and by attending workshops, conferences, international research projects or for instance ISTBQ certification.
- Good balance between work & private life with flexible working and home office hours
Are you excited?
We totally understand that, so are we! By joining us you can play an active role in changing the way the world views the ocean. Enthusiastic by the idea that your work will directly impact our products? Then we’d love to hear from you!
→ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
→ We value the diversity of our colleagues. People with disabilities are currently underrepresented in our company. We want to change that. For this reason, we are part of the Inklupreneur project and strongly encourage people living with disabilities to apply. We have the facilities and flexibility. We will support you in the working environment.
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: