Student assistant (m/f/d) - project: Optimal Nitrogen (N) for future agricultural landscapes: digital technologies to optimize trade-offs
Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
We offer a student assistant position in the project
“Optimal Nitrogen (N) for future agricultural landscapes: digital technologies to optimize trade-offs”.
The focus is on combining point field measurements, environmental monitoring tools, and proximal and remote sensing technologies to quantify cropping system N dynamics in a newly installed landscape experiment focusing on spatio-temporal crop diversification.
Part of the project is to conduct field sampling using STENON device measuring mineral N across different patches and fields during autumn.
We are offering a student assistant position for 4 months, starting earliest in September 2022 (~28 h per month or one day per week)
at our site in Tempelberg.
Student assistant (m/f/d)
Assistance during the implementation of field sampling campaign and sample processing
- conducting field sampling/measurement using STENON
- post-processing of sampled data, cleaning and preparation for post analysis
- practical work in the exciting research field of sustainable agriculture
- insight into scientific practice at a renowned, non-university research institute
- an interdisciplinary working environment that encourages independence and self-reliance
- a collegial and open-minded working atmosphere in a dynamic research institution
Applications are accepted in English and German.
Please send your application preferably by e-mail (one PDF file, max. 5 MB) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates, stating the reference number 64-2022 until 10.07.2022 to:
- If you have any questions, please contact: Md Tawhid Hossain, Phone +49 (0) 1783199467, E-Mail: email@example.com
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if an adequately stamped envelope is attached.
If you apply, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the EU GDPR only for the processing of your application and for purposes that result from possible future employment with the ZALF. Your data will be deleted after six months.
You can find further information at: www.zalf.de/en/ueber_uns/Pages/Datenschutzerklaerung.aspx
- B. Sc. in agriculture, environmental sciences or related disciplines
- experience in field work
- driving licence
- 15518 Steinhöfel (Tempelberg)
- Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
Eberswalder Straße 84
- Herr Md Tawhid Hoassin
- 0178 31994567
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: