Packaging / Graphic Designer (gn)
We are share, your Social Impact Brand, founded in Berlin and on a mission to create social impact through consumption globally. Since our launch in 2018, we have been working passionately to change the world and the way we consume on a daily basis in a sustainable way! How? We offer high-quality consumer products that are both beneficial for our customers and directly support people in need around the world. We have already launched over 120 products through different retail channels.
In this way, we have “shared” over 94 million times and our concept enabled us to build or repair >150 wells, distribute 24 million meals, 14 million hygiene products, make 42 million days of access to clean drinking water possible and provide 2 million hours of education. Every second, someone shares with share. You can already find our products at dm-drogerie markt, REWE, ROSSMANN, MÜLLER, ALDI Süd, IKEA, DB, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Shell, Mister Spex and more! Stay tuned - we are just getting started!
Do you want to be an essential part of our mission and make the world a better place?
Then the following is valid: You + share = ❤!
Equality of opportunity is a very important topic for us. That is why we strongly encourage people of colour, people with disabilities, LGBTTIQ* people and parents to apply for a job with us.
- Create and execute share’s product packaging, ranging from beverages and personal care products to snack and new product development
- Refining the design of existing packaging
- Working on new conceptual design solutions (from design testing through production)
- Support the Brand Designers within the Creative Studio with brand campaigns and executions as required (POS, social media, OOH and more)
- Work closely with a team of Product Managers and Producers to ensure that all deliverables are on- brief and delivered on time
- You have experience in the FMCG sector, preferably in food & beverages
- You gained min. 2 years of experience as a packaging designer, plus additional experience in brand design
- You have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Your strong portfolio shows both packaging and brand design experience
- You understand typographic principles, applied branding and systematic design
- You have strong communication skills, are hungry to learn and comfortable bringing ideas to the table
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and are able to meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Your English skills are strong - both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Your German language skills are a plus but not a requirement
- You have packaging and print files pre-press experience
- You are interested in 3D modeling
What we offer
- Purpose as DNA
- Global number one ambition, amazing track record and inspiring international team
- 4 year young company with little “beaten tracks”
- Responsible tasks, extensive development opportunities and a very dynamic environment
- Active support for diversity and equality for all in the team
- Mobile Work (with 1 time budget to equip better your home-office)
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days (core working hours, more vacation against minimally lower remuneration)
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- The opportunity to take 2 days off a year to do your heart's work as a volunteer
- Language courses (German and English)
- Membership to nilo.health (mindfulness & mental health tool)
- 1 month fully paid Sabbatical leave (with monetary support for additional 2 months)
- And yes - we do have the standard fruits, drinks, snacks and ping pong table in the office
Values that make share and your new environment unique
- Be crazy about making a difference for people
- Create and live an honest we
- Be brave, we embrace the hiccups on the way
- No matter how tall you are, our eyes are always on the same level
A little insight into our share mentality: What makes us a great team is that we all believe in each other and in our mission to change this world together. We're a team of over 115 driven talents from 17 nations - and we have one key thing in common: we're passionate about what we do and believe that together we can make a big difference.
Are you the person we are looking for to join our team?
Yeah - Then apply right away via our online portal here. We look forward to getting to know you! Unfortunately, applications submitted via email cannot be considered as they do not comply with the GDPR regulations.
If you have any questions about the advertised position, please contact Anna-Maria (Talent Acquisition): firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not yet barrier-free in all areas, but we want to actively change that and want to develop further. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Since 2018 we are a certified B Corp company! We are quite proud of this, but also continue to work diligently to do good and add value with our products.
- share GmbH
- Anna-Maria Conrad
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: