Platform Engineer (gn) Climate Action
ClimatePartner works guided by the principle “you build it, you run it“, and the role of the Platform Engineer is to enable product development teams to achieve that. Platform Engineering works in close collaboration with Product Engineering and provides state-of-the-art solutions. Infrastructure-as-code and full automation are the core principles of our cloud-born platform.
Platform Engineering takes ownership for integrating third-party systems like the cloud environment, the observability platform and delivery pipelines and creates usage guidelines for them. We architect and implement solutions for central identity management, single sign-on, email sending, and more. We speed up product development teams by sharing our knowledge and enabling them to best use these tools.
We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our customers.
We currently use
- AWS as cloud provider with a cloud-first approach,
- terraform and terraform CDK for infrastructure-as-code,
- GitHub as code repository and GitHub Actions for CI/CD pipelines,
- DataDog for monitoring and
- Keycloak for identity management.
Platform Engineering works as a distributed team from our office locations, and we also offer a hybrid work environment. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
What you will do
In platform engineering, our main challenges are
- creating and maintaining a platform which enables software engineers to develop, build, release, run and monitor various products in a self-service manner and
- supporting engineering teams with platform usage and troubleshooting.
Who you are
- You have experience in working with automation and in a cloud environment
- You have experience in software development and are passionate about building supportive systems / tools for product engineers
- You have experience in at least one of the fields
- delivery pipelines
- cloud engineering
- You contribute to the strategy of your team, and collaborate with other teams.
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work. You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive.
- You share your knowledge and help others grow.
- You communicate professionally in English.
Why you should join us
- Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
- Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
- Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
- Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
- Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
- Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Iliyana Dimitrov (email@example.com, +49 89 1222875-1314) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!
- ClimatePartner GmbH
- Iliyana Dimitrov
- +49 89 1222875-1314
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: