Particip GmbH is one of the leading evaluation consultancies in Europe, offering its expertise and know-how to a broad variety of clients including the European Commission, UN agencies, the World Bank, Regional Development Banks, EU Member States’ Ministries of Foreign Affairs (e.g. Denmark, Finland, Sweden) and other national development agencies such as the Swiss Development Cooperation and the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation.
Our services cover all sectors and themes related to international development cooperation, humanitarian aid and public diplomacy. Each year, we carry out a significant number of evaluations focusing on public policies and development cooperation and humanitarian aid strategies, including country-, regional-level and worldwide thematic evaluations as well as budget support and institutional evaluations. Our Evaluation Team focuses exclusively on complex evaluations and is currently looking for an
Evaluation Manager (m/f/d)
Your tasks include:
(Supervised) management of complex evaluations, including:
- Team management and backstopping;
- Data collection, analysis and visualisation;
- Contribution to evaluation reports and presentations;
- Contractual, financial and administrative management;
- Client relationship management;
- Any other project management tasks that are part of our daily work.
Business development and tendering for evaluation contracts, which includes, among others:
- Contribution to technical tenders and methodologies;
- Budget preparation;
- Expert identification and recruitment;
- Administrative and logistical aspects of tender preparation;
- Communicating with partners/experts in English and, if applicable, French or Spanish.
You bring with you:
- Master’s degree in political science, economics, international development or other relevant fields;
- Strong analytical and drafting skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience in project management (min. 1 year of relevant work experience); ability to prioritise, respect deadlines and assume responsibilities;
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research;
- Excellent command of English (C2);
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills on a constant basis;
- Assets: experience in a consultancy firm, theoretical background in evaluation, knowledge of EU external action, French (C1), Spanish (C1) or German (B2).
What we offer:
- Position based in Freiburg (Germany) with a competitive salary (‘Project manager’ or ‘Junior project manager’ position depending on prior work experience);
- On-the-job training and skills development;
- An international and multicultural environment;
- Work in a dynamic, flat-structured and successful company.
Please send your application indicating your earliest starting date (cover letter and CV in English, as well as academic/professional supporting documentation, all in one PDF file) at the latest by 06.12.2022* to:
Lena Fraser-Landmann: email@example.com
* We may fill the vacancy before the closing date (incoming applications are screened on a running basis).
- Particip GmbH
- Lena Fraser-Landmann
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: