Public relations intern for the Global Bean Project
Zukunftsstiftung Landwirtschaft / 2000 m²-Weltacker Global Bean
The Berlin office of the Future Foundation for Agriculture is looking for a Public relation intern for the Global Bean Project of the Global Plot immediately.
We are looking for an intern within the framework of a compulsory internship of 6 months, starting in February or March 2023.
The Global bean project is a EU wide network of actors from civil society, enterprises, science, education and public institutions to promote and expand the use and cultivation of legumes in our kitchens, gardens and fields. It is a project of the 2000m² Global Plot, which demonstrates the arable area available to each individual and how it can be used to feed the world population in a socially equitable, ecologically sustainable and healthy way. Further information: https://www.globalbean.eu/
Contents of the internship are:
- managing the Global Bean Instagram account
- editorial work on further channels including website and newsletter
- creating graphics
- generating and maintaining schedules
- identifying target groups for a wider audience
- contact with multipliers
- supporting organisation, preparation, and follow-up of online events
- cooperation with the 2000m² Global Plot team
- and more!
What we offer:
- an exciting internship in a wonderful, international team
- to save the world with beans!
- 500 € monthly internship salary
- solid C1 in English, if possible German
- interest in sustainable food, agriculture, and agricultural policy issues
- ability and desire to work independently after an introduction period
- computer skills: MS-Office, Google-Drive. Wordpress, Canva, Zoom are a plus
- experience with Instagram
- Willingness for organisational, administrative work
We look forward to receiving via email your application, including your resume and a covering letter explaining why you would like to do this internship.
- Zukunftsstiftung Landwirtschaft / 2000 m²-Weltacker Global Bean
- Lisa Hoffmann
- 030 28 48 23 20
- 030 / 28 48 23 29
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: