Supply Chain Integrity Officer (m-f-d)
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
To effectively meet the challenge of protecting the world’s forests, we are committed to ensuring we have the world’s most skilled people working with us. This commitment extends to everyone that works in FSC around the world: from those that lead the design of policies and standards, to those that roll out those same policies and standards on the ground, and to those that provide us with backbone to do our work.
We are looking for an engaged Supply Chain Integrity Officer (m-f-d) who brings solid expertise and a passion for FSC’s mission, to work with us in a multinational environment.
To ensure the integrity and credibility of the FSC system through supporting measures to prevent and address the occurrence of false claims and fraud. The officer will contribute to the delivery of targeted solutions and communications on activities to address FSC system integrity and supply chain integrity. The employee will support the Supply Chain Integrity Team by working on requests and case management with internal and external parties.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage incoming requests including incidents to supply chain integrity programme: in particular conduct their initial analysis, propose solutions, ensure that solutions are aligned with the FSC normative framework and relevant best practices, if needed seek support from relevant FSC units, communicate with requesters and follow-up on solution implementation with responsible internal and external parties;
- To build and maintain effective contacts and good relations with internal and external parties involved in supply chain integrity activities, including Assurance Services International, certification bodies, FSC regional and national representatives;
- To analyse media items and liaise with impacted parties as necessary;
- To assist in carrying out integrity investigations and preparing relevant materials and documentation;
- To support the development of media communications related to integrity investigations and the overall work of the supply chain integrity programme;
- To maintain, update and improve supply chain integrity databases;
- To participate in internal cross-unit project groups as a representative of supply chain integrity programme;
- To provide administrative assistance and general day-to-day operations support to the supply chain integrity team;
- Any other task as assigned by formal supervisor and project work as assigned according to special organizational needs.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Education and Training:
- University/technical college degree or equivalent training or experience in a field of sustainability, political sciences, history, law, stakeholder management or other relevant specialization.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ professional experience related to the roles and responsibilities of this position;
- Proven ability to plan, organize and complete work tasks;
- Good time management skills;
- Analytical and structured approach to problems;
- Solid research, writing and oral communication skills and ability to explain complex issues in clear and simple terms;
- Solution and service-oriented attitude to work;
- Work ethics to maintain good relationships with internal and external parties;
- Attention to detail.
- International exposure or multi-cultural experience during studies, trainings or professional work;
- Interest to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good understanding of the global discussions and key actors in the fields of forest governance and sustainability, or willingness to learn about it and grow;
- Familiarity with FSC certification, structure and normative requirements is a plus;
- Commitment to FSC mission and values;
- Enthusiastic and open-minded personality being ready to belong to a diverse, international team.
- Languages Communication Skills:
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Other languages are a plus;
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills – good skills in the use of/experience with:
- Standard software packages (MS Office);
- Some experience with Database management platforms or CRM (Customer Relations Management systems) is a plus.
Terms and Conditions:
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of Employment: Temporary contract - 2 years (extension possible, subject to satisfactory performance).
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply:
- Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.
- The deadline for applications is 15 February 2023.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
For FSC, inclusiveness and diversity are important values. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and are entirely committed to consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age and disability.
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: