Junior Content Creator (gn)
Zoologische Gesellschaft Frankfurt
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) is an internationally operating conservation organisation based in Germany that has been supporting conservation projects in Africa, South America, South East Asia and Europe for many decades. Following our mission to conserve wildlife and ecosystems we are focusing on protected areas and outstanding wild places.
About the Project
Are you a digital native with a strong belief that nature and wild places need to be protected? Is creating captivating, fact-driven stories your second nature? Is knowing how to tailor content to different platforms and audiences a routine business for you? Then this
Junior Content Creator (gn)
position is for you!
The Content Creator will be part of the Communications team at the Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS). The team works closely with the project field staff, designers, editors and external media representatives to produce stories, reports, videos and journalistic articles for FZS print-products, social media channels, the FZS website and others.
The Content Creator will be responsible for creating captivating stories focusing on our conservation work, project challenges and achievements – mainly for social media platforms and the FZS website. Proven ability to break down complex topics according to the needs of various audiences is a must.
- Plan, research, create and publish content for our digital communications platforms
- Analyse target audiences and tailor output accordingly
- Help to build a loyal community and manage community interactions
- Work cooperatively with team members, field staff, partners, and external experts
- Support internal communication and communications management tasks
- Keep up to date with emerging digital platforms, social-media content, formats and best practices
- BSc or equivalent advanced degree in journalism, public relations or science communications, conservation, biology or related fields
- Proven track-record of communications work
- Ability to break down complex topics into gripping stories
- Experience with content management systems, social media platforms, image/video editing tools
- Experience in working with Adobe Suite Products and Microsoft Applications
- Experience with video recording & editing
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- English or German language at native-speaker level required, Spanish is a plus
This is a junior position with a fixed term of two years (maternity cover). There is the possibility that the position will be made permanent. Working remotely is an option. Line-Management is based at Frankfurt/Main.
Please hand in your application as one PDF file by using our online application form. Your application should contain your detailed CV, a motivation letter including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, 3–5 work samples (published articles online or offline, blog posts, social media posts, links to self-produced videos/podcasts) and additional qualifying certificates.
In your motivation letter please answer the following questions on one page:
- Why would you like to work for FZS communications?
- Which qualifications and personal qualities make you a good candidate for this position?
- Zoologische Gesellschaft Frankfurt
60316 Frankfurt am Main
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: