Zurück zur Übersicht Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF speichern Dieses Stellenangebot als E-Mail versenden
Backoffice and Administration Assistant
Who we are, and what we do:
Based in Berlin (Germany), we had since the start of the company in 2004 the idea to combine data, tools, and smart methods for assessing the sustainability of products and “everything else” over the life cycle.
The interest for sustainability and particularly Life Cycle Assessment practices has really seen a big increase over time. And our open source and free software, openLCA, for performing Life Cycle Assessments, is the most widely used software in the field. This had drawn a lot of attention to our company, where we are now engaged in many private projects and public research.
All in all: we are growing. We want to expand our team. We are a team that is mastering all aspects of sustainability, from data collection to database creation and harmonisation, to software development in sustainability, and that is also putting these elements to practical use, for clients and in projects worldwide.
A good fit?
- You are curious and intelligent,
- careful and somewhat bold at the same time,
- interested in the environment and sustainability,
- but also in language, communication and people.
- you want to achieve results,
- and contribute to spearheading developments in
sustainability, for both small and really large
companies and organisations.
- a company caring for your specific needs (family, work location, and also specific interests),
- a fair and good (and to say the word: competitive) salary, with
- start-up atmosphere but solid finances and a long-term perspective.
About the position
Backoffice and administration takes care of
- managing our database webshop,
- preparing for financial accounting
- onboarding and offboarding,
- keeps care and supervises company organisation,
- and helps clients with personal requests like invoices.
- Managing communication platforms is a plus.
We are also working on quite some research projects that require administrative organisation and cooperation with the project leader (outside our organisation).
This is a part time position (20-30h/week), available as soon as possible.
Who do we look for?
For all of our positions, the actual past grades and specific education are less interesting than the person, as described before. We look for someone that can help us with the above mentioned tasks, and that can speak German.
We welcome applications of smart, open-minded, and team-oriented individuals who are interested in “becoming part of the story”, and part of an international, open, creative and yet dilligent team.
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter addressed to Dr. Andreas Ciroth and Julia Cilleruelo Palomero (Please no recruitment agencies!)
- GreenDelta GmbH
- Julia Cilleruelo Palomero
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: