Zurück zur Übersicht Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF speichern Dieses Stellenangebot als E-Mail versenden
Intern Evaluation Management (m/f/d) / Parktikum Monitoring & Evaluation (m/w/d)
Particip GmbH (https://www.particip.de) is one of the leading evaluation consultancies in Europe, offering its expertise and know-how to a broad variety of clients including the European Commission, UN agencies, the World Bank, Regional Development Banks, EU Member States’ Ministries of Foreign Affairs (e.g. Denmark, Finland, Sweden) and other national development agencies such as the Swiss Development Cooperation and the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation.
Our services cover all sectors and themes related to international development cooperation, humanitarian aid and public diplomacy. Each year, we carry out a significant number of evaluations focusing on public policies and development cooperation and humanitarian aid strategies, including country-, regional-level and worldwide thematic evaluations as well as budget support and institutional evaluations. Our Evaluation Team focuses on evaluations and is currently looking for an:
Intern - Evaluation Management (m/f/d)
Your tasks include:
Assist in the implementation and management of evaluations, including:
- Participate in data collection, analysis and visualisation;
- Help compile reports and presentations;
- Support contractual, financial and administrative management;
- Support any other project management tasks that are part of our daily work.
Assist in business development and tendering for evaluation contracts, which includes, among others:
- Contribution to technical tenders and methodologies;
- Expert identification and recruitment;
- Administrative and logistical aspects of tender preparation;
- Communicating with partners/experts in English and, if applicable, French or Spanish.
You bring with you:
- Master’s degree in political science, economics, international development or other relevant fields;
- Strong analytical and drafting skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise, respect deadlines and assume responsibilities;
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research;
- Excellent command of English (C2);
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills on a constant basis;
- Assets: experience in a consultancy firm, proven experience in project management, theoretical background in evaluation, knowledge of EU external action, French (C1), Spanish (C1) or German (B2).
What we offer:
- Paid intern position based in Freiburg (Germany);
- On-the-job training and skills development;
- An international and multicultural environment;
- Work in a dynamic, flat-structured and successful company.
Please send your application indicating your earliest starting date (cover letter and CV in English, as well as academic/professional supporting documentation, all in one PDF file) at the latest by 20.06.2023 to Lena Fraser-Landmann (firstname.lastname@example.org); Subject “Eval-Intern-2023s2”.
We may fill the vacancy before the closing date (incoming applications are screened on a running basis).
- Particip GmbH
- Lena Fraser-Landmann
- 07617 90740
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: