Werkstudent:in PR & Marketing
Your contribution against the climate crisis: Help us to accelerate the decarbonization of the cement and concrete industry!
Alcemy was founded to reduce the massive carbon footprint of the cement and concrete industry. Concrete is humanity's second most used material by volume and is responsible for almost 8% of global CO2 emissions.
But we don't have to stand idly by, we can change that! With the help of our predictive quality control software, manufacturers can improve their efficiency, produce more evenly and thus produce significantly lower carbon cements and concretes.
To accomplish this mission and make a huge contribution to the climate, we need you! PR & Marketing is your passion? Well then, welcome to the alcemy team! We are looking for a motivated working student who wants to bring us forward and promote the decarbonization of concrete as a building material.
To support the communications team, we are looking for a working student in PR & Marketing for a maximum of 20 hours per week in Berlin.
- You support the communications team in day-to-day business and gain insights into the operational work in this area
- You bring in your own ideas on how we can further improve and optimize our work in PR and marketing
- You support the content creation and design graphic visuals and contributions
- You support the establishment of long-term and trusting relationships with media representatives and important opinion leaders in digital and print media
- The fight against climate change motivates you
- Your mindset is particularly important to us: you identify with our alcemy values, are communicative and enjoy working with people
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in PR and marketing
- You have very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- You are a registered student and have been enrolled for at least 12 months
- Are you unsure whether you meet all the required criteria for the position? - Let's find out together.
What we offer you
- Attractive and appreciative working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Opportunities to help shape and develop in a growing company with flat hierarchies
- Possibility for home office available
- Modern work equipment, work laptop, free choice of drinks (from coffee, fruit juices to after-work beer) and fresh fruit baskets
- Lots of autonomy and freedom to put your ideas into practice, but also ample opportunity for coaching/sparring
- Offene Feedback-Kultur mit regelmäßigen 1:1-Gesprächen und 360°-Sitzungen
- Regelmäßige Teamaktivitäten und einmal im Quartal eine Teamwoche, wo wir alle in Berlin zusammenkommen
- Stundenlohn von 14,00€ bis 17,00€ brutto sowie ein attraktiver Arbeitsplatz mit guter Anbindung an die öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel
Was erwartet dich bei uns in den ersten Monaten?
Innerhalb des ersten Monats…
- absolvierst du unser Onboarding und lernst die Teammitglieder kennen
- tauchst du in das spannende Themenfeld des Zements und Betons ein und lernst die Nachhaltigkeits-Challenge des Baumaterials kennen
- erstellst du die ersten Posts für Linkedin und gestaltest eigenen Content
Innerhalb von drei Monaten…
- lernst du grafische Visuals, Social Media Posts und Videos zu gestalten
- unterstützt du bei der Gestaltung der PR & Marketing Arbeit
- you write the first press releases and support publications
Our application process is largely digital. However, we would be happy to invite you to our office in Berlin for the interviews. During the process we will communicate with you via email and telephone.
- 1:1 introductory video call (30 minutes)
- An assessment (60 minutes) to check your communication skills
- An interview (60 minutes) with another alcemy colleague
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We also know how stressful job interviews can be. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the process so you can showcase your skills to the best of your ability.
- Magdalena Milecka
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: