Student Assistant – Sustainability Data Analysis
Meo Carbon Solutions
At Meo we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for at least one more Student Assistant – Sustainability Data Analysis to support ourSustainable Development Solutions department.If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team in at our head office in Cologne.
- You will support the team with conducting research on specific topics such as the determination of biowastes in South-East Asia, the analysis of trading data and plausibility checks
- You will contribute to developing a new tool for the visualization and mapping of relevant data for certification processes
- You will help the team in preparing presentations and reports for clients
- You will support with general office tasks such as correspondence, minutes taking etc.
- Enrolled student with an availability of 15-20 hours per week for at least one year (preferably longer) in the area of environmental economics, social science, sustainability management, agriculture or similar
- Excellent language skills in English (at least C1) and good German (at least B2)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience in the automated analysis of large data files
- Good understanding of and high interest in sustainability topics
- High proficiency in MS Office and affinity to IT in general
- A high degree of initiative and excellent research competency
- A service-oriented, proactive and supportive attitude
- Excellent time management and self-organization
- An approachable and reliable team player
Our team is our core asset and we want to support our people as best we can. To help you build your future and thrive with us, we offer:
- Combination of home office and on-premise work
- 4 weeks of paid holiday and 3 additional vacation days (Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Carnival Monday)
- An attractive and modern office in the centre of Cologne with many lunch and shopping options close by
- Professional onboarding to help you have an ideal start with us
- Close collaboration with out sister companies ISCC System, 4C Services, GRAS Global Risk Assessment Services and ClimatePal, giving you even more development opportunities
- Free fruits, snacks, tea, coffee …
- The opportunity to work independently and bring in own ideas
- Many great team events
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please apply via
the button below with a meaningful cover letter, CV and any
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Ditha Pahnke
Meo Carbon Solutions is an independent consulting company focusing on sustainability advancement. We support public and private sector clients worldwide in the strategic orientation and implementation of goal-oriented measures towards more sustainable production pathways and ecologically and socially responsible business activities. Our aim is to help clients achieve carbon-neutrality and net-zero by developing corporate sustainability strategies, calculating product and company carbon footprints as well as implementing sustainability measures, emission compensation and carbon trading. We are also involved in the development and implementation of sustainability standards to ensure sustainable value chains and social compliance.
- Meo Carbon Solutions
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: