Head of Human Resources (gn)
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS)
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) is an internationally operating conservation organisation based in Germany that has been supporting conservation projects in Africa, South America, South East Asia and Europe for many decades. Following our mission to conserve wildlife and ecosystems we are focusing on protected areas and outstanding wild places.
As FZS Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for providing exceptional strategic guidance as well as state of the art Human Resources Management to support FZS's conservation strategy and growth objectives. You will develop and implement the FZS Human Resources strategy, ensure integration with the other departments and ensure operational excellence across talent acquisition and retention as well as compliance and policy development. You bring along exceptional commitment and you are driven by a passion for nature and the task of preserving the earth's most important ecosystems.
- Oversee a team of 3-5 HR specialists at the FZS Headquarter in Frankfurt, defining clear roles and responsibilities, with solution-oriented, collaborative leadership and liaise with local HR teams worldwide to ensure consistent global HR standards, processes and guidelines
- Integrate, further develop and add tools to the existing set of employee development as well as recruitment tools to build a pipeline of qualified candidates within and outside the organization
- Ensure organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the organization's diversity
- Cooperate closely with other departments, including Finance regarding budgets and processes, and Communication regarding internal information exchange
- Ensure that the passion for nature and the enthusiasm to support the FZS growth agenda is firmly established as part of the FZS culture
- Bachlor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management, (Labour) Law, Business Psychology or other related fields
- 7+ years of work experience in Human Resources/Talent Management, ideally handling international contracts and expatriates in a non-profit environment
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Extensive experience with German labour law as well as tax and social security regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, additional languages are beneficial
- Excellent people management skills, leading diverse, global and virtual teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A passion for nature and identification with FZS goals and topics
- Engaging and meaningful work that encourages independent and entrepreneurial thinking
- Opportunity to get to know impressive wilderness areas and to contribute towards their protection
- A dynamic and motivated team environment, working to secure outstanding wild places across the globe
- Flat hierarchy, opportunities for further training and the option for remote work within limits
- Job-Ticket, Corporate Pension Scheme, 30 days of vacation per year
The contract will be for 2-years initially with a longterm perspective
Please send your application, your salary expectations, and the earliest possible starting date via our online tool or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Frankfurt Zoological Society
Lysann Tscheschner, Human Resources
We look forward to receiving your application by 22 October 2023.
- Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS)
60316 Frankfurt am Main
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: