- Actively steering the planning and implementation of national campaigns, as well as contributing to the adaptation and implementation of international campaigns and projects with focus on farm animals and nutrition
- Developing creative actions and conducting national and local initiatives on farm animals and nutrition and all aspects thereof, including planning, strategic assessment, administrative coordination, and implementation
- Responding to media enquiries by providing relevant information and/or giving interviews on campaign-related topics
- Monitoring national and European animal welfare topics and conducting research, e.g. desktop and field, on relevant topics
- Reporting to the Head of Programmes Austria in all aspects of the campaigns work
- Maintaining and building contacts and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders and public institutions, taking part in events and working groups
- Representing FOUR PAWS and Programmes Austria internally and externally
- Several years work experience in a similar role in an NGO, political organisation, media organisation, preferably in animal advocacy
- University degree in relevant field, e.g. political science, social studies, environmental studies, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in German and English, written and oral
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and networks both internally and externally
- A highly motivated and self-driven person, with a proactive attitude and result oriented thinking
- A team player willing to take personal accountability, confident and with a professional appearance
- Proven track-record of project management skills, flexibility and ability for prioritisation
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Willingness and ability to travel in Austria and internationally, driver’s license
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in the headquarters of an international organization limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 36.000 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 72.475 to our ISGcareer portal.
Mag. Sabine Rössl
01 / 512 35 05
01/ 512 35 05 35
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: