Job description is for male, female and gender-neutral (m/f/n) candidates!
Ecotoxicologist (m/f/n) (Ref. No 01-01.2019)
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, product registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with a view to guarantee professional and cost-effective solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced scientist in full-time for our ecotoxicology team located in Bad Dürkheim / Germany.
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of registration activities for plant protection products under Regulation 1107/2009/EC including:
- Calculation of ecotoxicological risk assessments according to EU regulations and national requirements
- Preparation of dossiers according to current EU regulations and national requirements
- Preparation of expert statements
- Development of higher tier approaches and complex risk assessments
- Evaluation of scientific data according to registration requirements
- Evaluation of authority requests and commenting
- Scientific background (Biology, Ecotoxicology or equivalent discipline)
- Professional experience in the field of (regulatory) ecotoxicology is of advantage
- Publication in international peer-reviewed scientific journals is a plus
- Experience in GLP & technical understanding is advantageous
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Very good level of written and spoken English, other language skills is advantageous
- A dedicated and self-motivating approach is a matter of course
- Attractive working environment including indefinite contract and multifaceted tasks
- Dedicated team of international and young scientists
- Possibility of professional development and occupational education
If you meet our requirements please apply in English or German and send us your application to email@example.com with the Ref. No.: 01-01.2019 before 28th February 2019 (Cover Letter, CV and Letter of Reference in one PDF-Document).
+49 6201 84528 00
Ref. No.: 01-01.2019
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: