Internship in the Communication Department
ProVeg is a food awareness organisation with the mission to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040. We are active in eight countries across four continents and are growing rapidly. We work with governments, private companies, public institutions, medical professionals, and the public to help the world transition to a more plant-based society and economy that is sustainable for humans, animals, and our planet.
- Support the management of all ProVeg International social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, expanding our reach and community
- Researching and contacting influencers, generating leads
- Maintaining the ProVeg International blog: uploading content and images
- Support with writing ad-hoc blog content in response to news and events
- Support with generating leads for and compiling the ProVeg International newsletter
- Other general international communications tasks as required
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget
- Flexibility around working arrangements - trust-based working
- Delicious and healthy vegan lunch every day at our Berlin office
- Networking opportunities within the sector
- And last but not least: Become part of a great team and work with us towards a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and work certificates. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The upcoming steps include:
1. Online trial tasks
2. A personal interview and an optional “trial day”, that includes the handling of tasks that are typical for the role you are applying for. If you are not from Berlin you can do this tasks at home. That helps us to get to know you and your way of working better, and gives you a chance to get a full picture of the job and us
3. The final decision may need an extra interview.
- Native English or fluency in English
- Excellent grammar and spelling with a high level of writing ability
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to deadlines
- Care passionately about the aims of the organisation
- Experience in a similar role in a comparable NGO
- Enthusiasm for social media
- Experience in writing marketing content
- Information design skills
- Image editing skills: Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: