Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Communications Department (m/f/d)
Do you like writing texts of all kinds and do you enjoy keeping different threads together and working on projects? Are you organized, structured and able to prioritize? Are you familiar with the most popular social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram and are you always up to date with all veggie trends? Then become part of our communications team and help change the world!
ProVeg is a non-profit nutrition-focused organisation which aims to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by 2040. We are active in eight countries on four continents and are growing rapidly. We work with governments, private companies, public institutions, healthcare professionals, and the general public to accelerate and assist with the global transition to a more plant-based society and economy that is sustainable for people, animals, and our planet.
Wherever possible, our strategy is based on empirically sound findings. We strive to remain at the cutting edge of research and to adapt our strategic considerations and public relations work accordingly. We continually re-evaluate all our activities to ensure that we are using our resources optimally in order to achieve our goal.
ProVeg promotes a culture in which challenges become development opportunities through constructive feedback. Changing the global food system is a huge task and we are looking for team members with innovative ideas that show foresight and provide new perspectives. Creative thinking and critical problem-solving skills are essential to achieve our goals. We believe that an organization that creates space for diverse voices is a more effective organization.
- Support the management of all ProVeg International social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, expanding our reach and community
- Researching and contacting influencers, generating leads
- Maintaining the ProVeg International blog: uploading content and images
- Support with writing ad-hoc blog content in response to news and events
- Support with generating leads for and compiling the ProVeg International newsletter
- Other general international communications tasks as required
- Native English or fluency in English
- Excellent grammar and spelling with a high level of writing ability
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to deadlines
- Care passionately about the aims of the organisation
Benefits of a federal volunteer service
- Experience in a similar role in a comparable NGO
- Enthusiasm for social media
- Experience in writing marketing content
- Information design skills
- Image editing skills: Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget
- Flexibility around working arrangements
- Delicious and healthy vegan lunch every day at our Berlin office
- And last but not least: Become part of a great team and work with us towards a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet
- Receipt of a monthly allowance
- Benefits through an exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas and much more.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance
- Continued support and individual encouragement by a supervisor
- Insights into the work of one of the most successful NGOs in Germany
- The opportunity to develop one's own skills, gain new competences and gain valuable experience.
- Become not only part of a great team, but also part of a movement that drives decisive social change!
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and work certificates. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The upcoming steps include:
Online trial tasks
A personal interview and an optional “trial day”, that includes the handling of tasks that are typical for the role you are applying for. If you are not from Berlin you can do this tasks at home. That helps us to get to know you and your way of working better, and gives you a chance to get a full picture of the job and us
The final decision may need an extra interview.
Start: as from December, please specify possible time period in your application
Time Period: BFD min. 6 to max. 18 month, voluntary internships 3 months, mandatory internships up to 6 months
Place of Work: Berlin
Genthiner Str. 48
030 / 290.282.530
030 / 18.104.22.168
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: