Lead Social Compliance Auditor / Senior Consultant for Sustainable Supply Chain Services (m / f / d)
BSD Innovation Solutions GmbH
In December 2018, BSD Consulting became part of ELEVATE. With over 500 employees, we are now the largest sustainability consulting firm. The merger will allow us to be even more active in all relevant markets, to offer local implementation concepts and to complement our service offering. We offer companies and governmental institutions solutions for sustainability management and ESG risk analysis along the entire value chain. We provide our services in the areas of Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Auditing; ESG-Strategy, -Reporting & -Integration; Policy Research & Stakeholder Engagement as well as Sustainability Implementation Programs.
Thanks to the merger with ELEVATE, exciting new projects and opportunities are emerging in an international context. Therefore, we want to expand our consulting and social auditing team in Berlin by September. We are looking for a
Lead Social Compliance Auditor / Senior Consultant for Sustainable Supply Chain Services (m/f/d)
Qualifications and skills:
- Conduct assessments - labor compliance, CTPAT, environment, foreign migrant worker, etc. - in a factory or agricultural setting to determine compliance with local laws and client expectations
- Maintain and apply knowledge of all relevant laws, regulations, standards and client expectations
- Prioritize and organize work efficiently to meet client needs and a dynamic schedule
- Travel and effectively plan trips in collaboration with relevant points of contact
- Meet KPIs, specifically client/ELEVATE required turnaround time, quality of audits and reports, and utilization rate
- Support Assessment Regional Manager Europe as needed on projects, tasks, implementation of improvement services, including consulting, surveys, training, etc.
- Conceptual and operational management of consulting projects and acquisition processes in the service area Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Active contribution to organizational development, e.g. in the areas of service development, effectiveness, quality and profitability of processes, internal knowledge management and public perception
- At least 3 years of practical experience in Sustainable Supply Chain Management (consulting or industry)
- At least 18 months of Social Compliance audit experience
- Relevant methodological and communication skills
- Understanding quality aspects of consulting products
- Understanding and practical experience with relevant frameworks, standard setters and networks in strategic Sustainable Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English and advanced German
- University degree
Please send us your application documents (motivation letter, CV, references) bundled in one PDF with details on your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date until July 12 at the latest. We will get back to you in a timely manner. Interviews are scheduled for July to September. Please refrain from phone calls regarding the application process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
BSD Innovation Solutions GmbH
Alexander Str. 7
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: