Country Operations Manager / Supply Chain Manager DE/NL (f/m/x)
Oatly Germany GmbH
All over the world, in Malmö, Barcelona, Beijing, Miami and London, people are tuning into the need for evolving to a more plant-based diet. Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Oatly is a thriving and fast growing Swedish FMCG company with an unique success story. Founded in 1994, Oatly is now the #1 liquid oats producer in the world with innovative products across a wide-range of categories, which fulfill the highest demands for quality and sustainability. The brand is positioned at the top end of the grocery retail sector and within HORECA. Oatly is the first choice for those who want to upgrade their lives and the health of the planet. With headquarters in Malmö and over 160 exceptionally motivated employees Oatly products are available in more than 20 countries.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do. We are building a culture that constantly upgrades each other and the planet. This is a company that shows great respect and demonstrates immense courage to make positive change.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the operations in your local market. This will include 3PL relationship management, stock & order management as well as working closely with Oatly’s central supply team in Sweden. Due to the fast-paced growth of the business, a lot of the role will be identifying gaps in the current logistical flow and implementing robust tools & processes to futureproof the local operations.
- Review & manage local stock holding to provide country visibility of any shortage risks.
- Liaise with central team transport planner on inbound trucks, priority SKUs and delivery on time performance.
- Work closely with central team in Sweden on production volumes, aligning on product priorities & safety stock requirements.
- Provide market context to the central supply team in Sweden on performance & subsequent supply risks.
- Be a key player in the relationship management of our 3PL warehouse; providing point of escalation for day-to-day operations, storage management, process alignment & performance management.
- Provide local sales team with short term supply overview & recommendations on order capping/allocations required.
- Be a point of escalation & support for the Oatly Customer Service team, who manage the customer orders. Providing them with stock allocations & aligning on shortage communications.
- Be main point of contact for retailers’ supply team, to communicate shortages, raise any issues on in store availability & order alignment where possible for new listings/promotions/distribution changes.
The ideal candidate:
- You have the personality to succeed in this role – collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, analytical, reliable, positive and trustworthy.
- You have a very good background in supply chain within a fast-paced, challenger branded FMCG environment.
- You have excellent Excel skills & enjoy building tools to create insights/efficiencies in your role.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in.
- You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success.
- Ideally located, or willing to be based in Berlin.
- You love to exceed highly ambitious objectives through drive and passion and to communicate with excellent German and English skills.
If you are motived by wide-ranging responsibilities and a fast growing, innovative business environment we would like to meet you. Please send your application and CV in English, incl. salary expectations and availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference SD 320. Frau Doris Schmidt-Krümpelmann, skm360, will answer your initial questions on +49 (0)421 / 34660920. Your contact details will of course be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Oatly Germany GmbH
skm360: Hollerallee 55
+49 (0)421 / 34.66.09.20
reference SD 320
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: