Terrestric Field Study Expert (m/f/d)
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals. Our services range from complete EU registration packages to sophisticated GLP field studies, and particularly the combination of both: Consultant and CRO in one company.
We are able to offer high quality services, fully in line with new developments in legislation, science, product registration and field methods. Furthermore, we continuously develop higher tier field options useful for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality
and efficiency with a view to guarantee professional and cost-effective solutions.
We are looking for a biologist or similar education preferably in full time for our Field department located in Hirschberg / Germany.
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of GLP field studies for registration activities for chemicals and plant protection products including:
- Assisting our study directors and principal investigators with the preparation of study plans, test site selection and communication with farmers, subcontractors and clients, set-up of field trials, sampling of diverse matrices (e.g. crop, plants, soil, arthropods, earthworms, bees, honey etc.), application of plant protection products, evaluation of the results (including statistical analysis), commenting of analytical phase reports, preparation of final reports, monitoring of field studies and laboratory work within multisite projects, etc.
- The position offers the opportunity for a development towards taking over the responsibility of principal investigator or study director.
- Participation in all phases of the different study types within the department.
- Cooperation with the Rifcon Regulatory Affairs Department on all project levels
- Development of new study types in the area of ecotoxicology or environmental fate useful for higher tier risk assessments
- Scientific background (biology, agro science or equivalent discipline)
- Experience in statistics would be an asset
- Experience in consultancy or CROs (preferably GLP field studies) would be very much appreciated
- Faunistic knowledge (entomologist preferred, but also knowledge of soil organisms would be advantageous)
- Experience in GLP would be advantageous
- Flexibility to adapt to varying study types and study schedules
- Prepared to travel and stay away from home
- Technical understanding would be advantageous
- Talent for improvisation
- Very good level of written and spoken English, additional languages would be an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Full, clean driving license is required
- Attractive working environment including multifaceted tasks
- Dedicated team of international scientists and staff
- Possibility of professional development and occupational education
If you meet our requirements please apply in English or German and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref. No.: 03-08.2019 before 30th September 2019 (Cover Letter, CV, and Letter of Reference in one PDF Document).
RIFCON GmbH – Niederlassung Hirschberg – Goldbeckstr. 13 – 69493 Hirschberg
Phone: +49 6201 84528 00 – Mail: email@example.com – Homepage: www.rifcon.de
+49 6201 84528 00
Ref. No.: 03-08.2019
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: