Federal Volunteer Service or Internship as Food Industry and Retail International Assistant (m/f/d)
Are you interested in assisting the international Food Industry & Retail team in supporting companies along their journey to offering more plant-based alternatives? Then this Federal Volunteer Service or internship is for you! We are active in the following fields:
- Primary and secondary market researc
- Corporate consultancies
- Attending conferences and collaborating with trade fairs
- Media work
- Collaborations with experts from science and research
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Assisting the International Food Industry & Retail team.
- Scanning the food market for relevant aspects and preparing the results. This includes company and product research, data maintenance, review of best practices, evaluation of studies, other research activities, preparation of surveys, etc.
- Preparing, supporting, and post-processing of trade fairs, conferences, and other events
- Creating presentations, protocols, reports, and analyses for our consulting activities and presentations
- Supporting the team in communication with partners and clients.
- Taking over administrative and organisational tasks.
- Preparing and carrying out own smaller projects.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ideally, you are studying business administration, communication science, food technology, nutritional sciences or similar, or already have work experience in these areas.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured, proactive, pragmatic, and efficient manner.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to recognise interrelations.
- Excellent German and good English language skills.
- Experience in B2B is an advantage.
- You are a long-term thinker and don’t lose your motivation without short-term successes.
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: