Federal Volunteer Service or Internship as Communications and Project Assistant in the Food Industry & Retail department germany (m/f/d)
Working with us at ProVeg, you can help to actively and structurally shape the vegan market! In our Food Industry & Retail Germany department, you will have the possibility of advising the German food market on plant-based living. We work together with companies and convince them to offer plant-based alternatives to products with animal ingredients.
ProVeg Germany (formerly VEBU) already assists numerous companies in the development of vegetarian and vegan products. ProVeg’s vision is a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet. Our goal is to reduce global animal consumption by 50 percent by 2040. We are committed to this goal at both the individual and institutional level.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- You will support the Food Industry & Retail team team in communicating with our partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- You will create content for our B2B social media channels, our newsletter, and our website, working on your own.
- You will support the team with project management and the preparation of events.
- You will support us in conducting product tests in our ProVeg test community.
- You will provide support with administrative tasks (database maintenance, project documentation, etc.)
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ideally, you are enrolled in an economics course with a marketing or communications focus or related areas.
- Experience in B2B is an advantage.
- You take pleasure in writing texts and are experienced in doing so.
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- You work independently, pragmatically, and efficiently.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: