Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Human Resources Department (m/f/d)
Would you like to get to know the Human Resources (HR) department of a non-profit organisation and gain some insights into its general work processes? Do you want to get to know the tools of the trade of personnel selection from A to Z and apply them yourself? Are you interested in being part of growth and change processes? If you are helpful and like to work in a solution-oriented wat, have an eye for detail, and like to create order and structure, then a Federal Voluntary Service or internship in our HR department in Berlin is just the thing for you.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Help with the creation of job advertisements.
- Updating and maintenance of various employment websites.
- Extensive support for the entire recruiting process with the personnel-management tool Personio:
- - Screening
- - Applicant preselection
- - Applicant communication and management.
- - Communication and coordination of selection with various departments
- - Planning and preparation of job interviews as well as participation and independent conducting of job interviews
- Conceptualisation of training and knowledge-management measures.
- Organisation of team evenings, events, and workshops.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Employee support: processing and answering employee queries.
- Maintenance and updating of employee data.
- Support for the digitization of employee data.
- Preparation and writing of qualified job references.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ideally, you should study behavioural economics, psychology, social sciences, or similar subjects, preferably with a focus on human resources, or have related qualifications..
- You have strong communication skills as well as the necessary discretion to work with personnel data.
- You can work independently and have an eye for optimising situations.
- You identify with the goals of ProVeg.
- You live in Berlin or would be happy to move to Berlin for your internship.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: