Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Office Management (m/f/d)
Would you like your work to make a contribution to animals, people, and the environment? Do you keep a cool head, even in chaotic situations? Then support ProVeg with your pragmatic and hands-on approach. A BFD or internship in the Office Management department will open up many fields of activity for you. Weighted according to your own strengths, you will be assigned tasks in the fields of craftsmanship, design, technology, administration, and communication. Get to know the work in the office and find out how the threads are held together in the background of an international organisation. Together with an organised team, you will strengthen the support for ProVeg staff and make working together a motivating experience!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Accompaniment of on- and offboarding processes.
- Handling of smaller manual tasks.
- Interface with the IT department.
- Coordination with external service providers (e.g. locksmith, cleaning company, property management, etc.)
- Internal logistics, managing storage space.
- Contact person for general Office Management queries and tasks.
- Hands-on support for your colleagues.
- Further development and implementation of room utilisation concepts.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Friendly and open manner.
- Conscentious handling of scarce resources.
- Hands-on attitude and a willingness to get involved
- Work in a well-structured manner, always keepi
- an overview of the situation.
- Interest in the management of an NGO.
- Efficient, independent, and reliable.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good written and spoken German, as well as a good knowledge of English.
- Helpful and courteous.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset.
- Physical resilience.
- Willingness to develop new approaches to solutions as well as consolidating existing approaches.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: