Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Eventmanagement Team (m/f/d)
Does the organisation of big events such as the Veggie World, the Vegan Summer Festival Berlin, or international trade fairs like the Biofach inspire you? You don't just want to be a visitor, you want to be involved in the conception and organisation of the event and be actively involved in its implementation? Would you like to help spread plant-based living as widely as possible? Do you also like to do research and communicate via many different channels? Then apply for an internship or BFD at ProVeg Germany and become an important part of our trade fair team!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Support with content planning.
- Communication with publishers and programme participants.
- Support in exhibitor acquisition.
- Assistance in the content development of interactive tools for our exhibition stands.
- Fair-stand support at our events.
- General research activities.
- Written and telephone responses to initial enquiries..
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Efficient, independent, and reliable.
- Highly flexible.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken German, with a good knowledge of English.
- Project-management experience an advantage.
- Enrolled in at least the 3rd semester of study or vocational training or initial work experience, preferably in the area of event management.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: