Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Food Services Team (m/f/d)
Do you want to actively help shape the vegan market? Do you love researching and applying your knowledge in creative and appealing articles and presentations? Would you like to change the current range of food in canteens and dining halls and promote the huge variety of purely vegetable dishes? The ProVeg Food Services Department advises, trains, and supports institutions in the implementation and improvement of plant-based food products and looks forward to your support through a Federal Volunteer Service or an internship.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Support the planning of cooking training sessions.
- Support the evaluation of events.
- Assistance in the conceptualisation and further development of training materials
- Preparation and implementation of plant-
- sed rankings (preparation of questionnaires, quantitative and qualitative evaluation, preparation of data).
- Editorial activities: writing articles for the Food Services Newsletter.
- Administrative tasks (database maintenance, project documentation, creation of presentations, etc.)
- Background research on
- rket data and trends in the field of institutional catering.
- Community management support: respond to incoming requests as well as maintaing the Food Services mailbox
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ideally, you have studied nutrition, communication sciences, or similar subjects with a related main focus area.
- You work independently and pragmatically
- You work efficiently.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are highly motivated.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: