Federal Volunteer Service or Internship Organisational Management (m/f/d)
Wherever many people work together, there is always a lot to organise. With an eye for detail and an open ear for the concerns of your colleagues, you will contribute to a motivating working environment. You will also gain an insight into the diverse tasks and requirements that take place in the background of an internationally active NGO. Together with a four-person team, you will make everyday work at the Berlin office run as smoothly and environmentally friendly as possible. If you would like to make a contribution to animals, people, and the environment then take this opportunity to support ProVeg with commercial-administrative and organisational activities within a federal voluntary service or internship.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Coordination of receipts for goods.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Support in procurement management.
- Coordination with external service providers.
- Maintenance of the internal library.
- Operational support in travel management.
- Contact person for general queries and tasks in the field of office organisation
- Research around the office.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Work accurately and reliably.
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Friendly and open manner.
- Conscious handling of scarce resources
- Hands-on attirude and a willingness to get involved.
- Sense of order, accuracy.
- Interest in the management of an NGO.
- Efficient, independent, and reliable working methods.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Helpfulness, courteous.
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinker.
- Commercial knowledge is desirable.
- Willingness to develop further and search for new approaches to solutions.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: