Federal Volunteer Service or Internship as a Online Fundraiser (m/f/d)
Fundraising is above all about one thing: communication with people who have similar values to us. Together with our experienced fundraising team, you will learn about the work of ProVeg, our mission, and vision in order to communicate simply and effectively messaging that everyone can identify with. Through your work in the fundraising team, you will motivate people to use part of their money to shift the world in a more plant-based direction. If you enjoy researching and writing texts, actively participating in campaigns, and working creatively, then apply now and help the fundraising team to attract new sponsors and help build a better world!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Conceptual development of online fundraising campaigns that align with ProVeg’s other campaigns.
- Acquiring new sponsors via our online channels.
- Writing and proofreading emails to our newsletter subscribers, as well as texts for our website.
- Conception, implementation, and evaluation of petitions and appeals for donations.
- Collaboration on materials for both print and online communication (especially for the website and social media).
- Cooperation with the Online and Campaigning Departments.
- Assist with activities in the fundraising team.
- General research tasks.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Strong communication, organisational, and team skills.
- Independent and structured approach to work.
- Creative and conceptual thinker.
- Enjoy introducing and implementing new ideas.
- Fluent in spoken and written German.
- Good command of English.
- Experience with MS Office and Google Drive desirable.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: