Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Volunteer Management (m/f/d)
Have you been volunteering or are you active as a volunteer? Do you enjoy communicating with people? Perhaps you have even gained experience in a ProVeg regional group? Do you tackle every problem, large or small, and quickly find the best solutions? If you like to work in organised, structured, and independent manner, and have a passion for helping others, then a Federal Voluntary Service or internship in Volunteer Management is just the thing for you.
The ProVeg Active Network
Our regional groups are committed to the plant-based movement throughout Germany. They organise information stands, regular meetings, summer parties, film evenings, and much more on a voluntary basis and thus influence their region with ProVeg’s values. The Volunteer Management Department is there to support, strengthen, and expand the work of our volunteers, both in Germany and internationally.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- You will support our activists in their voluntary work for ProVeg.
- You will communicate with our volunteers and interested parties in a respectful and positive manner.
- You will work independently on smaller projects such as surveys or your own ideas for the continuous optimisation of volunteer support.
- General research tasks and the writing of texts, e.g. for articles in the magazine, guidelines for the regional groups, or the monthly newsletter for active volunteers.
- You will contribute to the further development and support of existing campaigns for our regional groups. You will work creatively on materials for printed publication and online communication (e.g. flyers, Facebook posts).
- You will support the organisation and implementation of active seminars throughout Germany and get to know our active participants personally.
- You will keep an eye on current trends in the volunteer scene and develop concepts for our community of volunteers to use.
- You will support us in administrative tasks (database maintenance, project documentation, etc.)
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Own ideas for the improvement of ProVeg's voluntary work.
- Efficient, independent, and reliable.
- Very good communication and team skills.
- Take pleasure in writing texts.
- Fluent in written and spoken German with excellent spelling skills.
- Good knowledge of English in order to exchange information with our international team members.
- Helpful and courteous.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Some experience with content management systems is advantageous..
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: