Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Project Action Plant-Power (m/f/d)
Would you like to contribute to the success of the initiative Action Plant-Power in institutional catering, with a focus on school catering? Are you very communicative and can put yourself in other people’s shoes? Do you find it easy to organise events and motivate people? Do you already have a basic knowledge of nutritional values and ingredients and would like to expand that knowledge, designing balanced menu plans for young and old? Then apply for a Federal Voluntary Service or an internship for Action Plant-Power!
Whether at school, in hospital, or in the canteen – nobody likes to settle for boring side dishes. Plant-based cuisine offers tasty, healthy, and varied options that are suitable for all demographics. Last year, ProVeg launched a new campaign with BKK ProVita to optimise the range of plant-based meals available in public facilities. Practical implementation is facilitated by action days, training for caterers, and counselling. Further insights can be found on the campaign website www.aktion-pflanzenpower.de.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Collaboration with regional groups and partners.
- Answering written and telephone enquiries.
- Provide support for event planning and execution.
- Provide support for websites and information material, with texts as well as research work.
- Monthly evaluation of the campaign.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg.
- Very good communication and team skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken German, with good English skills.
- Efficient and reliable.
- Highly flexible.
- Experience as a volunteer and/or familiar with the working methods of NGOs.
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: