Internship at the HR Department (Recruiting)
Would you like to get to know the human resources department of a non-profit organisation and gain some insights into its recruitment process? Do you want to learn about active sourcing, interview techniques and applicant assessment tools? Are you interested in being part of the growing organisation and work together with our HR team in streamlining our processes? If you like to work in a solution-oriented way, have an eye for detail, and like to help us in finding the right people to achieve our ambitious goals, then a Federal Voluntary Service or internship in our HR department’s Recruitment team in Berlin is just the thing for you.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Helping with the creation of job advertisements.
- Assisting Recruiting Specialists in screening applications, scheduling interviews and participating in the phone interviews for the Headquarters in Berlin and the international offices in the Netherlands, Spain, UK, US, South Africa and Poland.
- Assisting in organising ProVeg’s internal and external employer branding events.
- Supporting the team in recruiting volunteers/interns using the personnel-management tool in:
- - Screening- Applicant preselection - Applicant communication and management - Communication and coordination of selection process with various departments - Planning and preparation of job interviews as well as participation and possibly independent conducting of job interviews
- Organising team evenings, events, and workshops.
- Updating and maintenance of various employment websites.
- Researching the best ways of attracting new talents to work with ProVeg.
- Assisting the team in creating reports, presentations
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ideally, you should study behavioural economics, psychology, social sciences, or similar subjects, preferably with a focus on human resources, or have related qualifications.
- You have strong communication skills as well as the necessary discretion to work with personnel data.
- You can work independently and have an eye for optimising situations.
- You identify with the goals of ProVeg.
- You live in Berlin or would be happy to move to Berlin for your internship.
What we offer:
Our application procedure:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- We are a workplace that encourages everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are an inclusive workplace for our diverse employees around the world.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Daily tasty and healthy vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement by a superior.
- Become part of a great team and work with us on a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals and our planet.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: October 2019; as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: