Internship in the Food Industry & Retail department germany (m/f/d)
Working with us at ProVeg, you can help to actively and structurally shape the vegan market! In our Food Industry & Retail Germany department, you will have the possibility of advising the German food market on plant-based living. We work together with companies and convince them to offer plant-based alternatives to products with animal ingredients.
ProVeg Germany (formerly VEBU) already assists numerous companies in the development of vegetarian and vegan products. ProVeg’s vision is a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet. Our goal is to reduce global animal consumption by 50 percent by 2040. We are committed to this goal at both the individual and institutional level.
- You will support the Food Industry & Retail Germany team in its daily tasks.
- You will conduct research, scan the food market for relevant aspects, and prepare the results. This includes company and product research, data maintenance, review of best practices, evaluation of studies, preparation of surveys, etc.
- You prepare, support, and follow up on trade fairs, conferences and other events.
- You will prepare presentations, minutes, reports, and analyses for our consulting activities and lectures.
- You will support our team in communicating with partners and customers.
- You will support us in administrative and organisational tasks.
- You will independently prepare and carry out smaller projects.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Studies in business administration, communication sciences, food technology, nutritional science or related disciplines.
- You work independently, proactively, pragmatically, efficiently, and in a structured manner.
- You have keen analytical skills and recognise interrelationships.
- You speak and write German fluently.
- Experience in B2B is an advantage.
- You think ahead and can motivate yourself without short-term success.
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg.
What we offer:
Our application procedure:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- We are a workplace that encourages everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are an inclusive workplace for our diverse employees around the world.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Daily tasty and healthy vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement by a superior.
- Become part of a great team and work with us on a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals and our planet.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: